Mi Electric Scooter 3
Elevate your ride
- Travels up to 30 km distance* - Sufficient electrical energy
- 25 km/h - Maximum speed
- Maximum power 600 W - Strong power motor
- New rear dual-pad disc brake - More stable and safer
- 3-step folding* - Quick storage for more convenience
- Aerospace grade aluminum body - Light and sturdy
Strong performance to help with riding
Stronger power output with maximum power of 600 W
The scooter can reach a maximum speed of 25km/h and has a 16% slope climbing capacity. Propel yourself forward with just a light press of the accelerator.
30km extra long-range
The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) can recover kinetic energy from braking and coasting, and convert it into usable electrical energy to further improve travel range. Freely cruise through wide streets and narrow lanes, enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way.
Three speed modes, easy switching
Simply press the power button twice to switch among three modes. When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to walk alongside. The safety of the speed modes has been evaluated by TÜV Rheinland* according to EN17128 regulations.
- Pedestrian mode - 0-5 km/h
- Standard mode - 0-20 km/h
- Sport mode - 0-25 km/h
Smarter and more endurable battery
When the battery level is under 30% and the scooter is not powered on for about 10 consecutive days, the battery will enter into sleep mode* to extend its life. In addition, the BMS 5th Generation Intelligent Battery Management System will keep your battery safe.
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Double protection from overcharging
- Double protection from over-discharging
- Temperature protection
- Under voltage autosleep protection
Safer and more considerate
Three-sided reflector protection
Not only does the scooter feature an LED rear warning light, but also a large-size front reflector light, and bidirectional side reflectors to keep you safe.
New rear dual-pad disc brake for more stability
The dual-pad disc brake offers efficient braking for a quick response and prolongs the service life of brake pads, making riding safer.
Fast folding in 3 steps
Innovative folding design evaluated by TÜV Rheinland* (according to EN17128) for a minimalist appearance, convenient storage, and more stability.
- Step 1.Lift the connecting buckle
- Step 2.Lift the buckle again and press down
- Step 3.Fold it together
Sturdy without compromising lightness
The frame is made of a high-strength aviation grade Series 6 aluminium alloy body equipped with more comfortable pneumatic tyres. The total weight is only 13 kg, making it convenient to take with you while travelling.
A design that cannot go unmentioned
New low-profile and personalized color scheme
By breaking the dullness, its striking appearance adds beauty to your life at all times and wherever you go.
- Gravity Gray
- Onyx Black
Brand new integrated display with no partitionsThe previously split display areas are merged into a whole, which is more unified, clean and visually integrated.
Clean design and considerate protection
The integrated design language is also used for the soft fender, which can prevent accidents caused by mishandling, block out dust and allow for easier cleaning.
Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app
With the Mi Home app functions, operations such as firmware upgrades and scooter locking or unlocking can be carried out using Bluetooth. You can also view riding data at any time and modify various personalized settings.
- Travel statistics
- Energy recovery
- Firmware upgrades
Notes：1. Tested when fully charged and under the following conditions: 75 kg load, 25℃ temperature, no wind on a level road in Economy Mode (ECO) and at a constant speed of 15 km/h. Actual battery life may vary depending on temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions, operation habits and other factors.
2. Folding security and speed mode safety have been evaluated by TÜV Rheinland, according to EN 17128:2020 regulations.
3. When the battery enters into sleep mode, your scooter cannot be powered on. Please charge it for three seconds to activate the battery.
4. All data above has been obtained from Ninebot Labs. Errors in actual performance may occur due to changes in objective conditions.
5. Please familiarise yourself with the relevant laws, regulations, and precautions before purchasing a Mi Electric Scooter. Please abide by relevant local laws and regulations when using the Mi Electric Scooter.
6. Both old Mi Logo and new Mi Logo are trade marks of Xiaomi Inc.
7. Availability of gray color may vary by region.
- Basic Specs
- Product model number: DDHBC16NEB
- Max. speed:25km/h (Max speed for each mode: Pedestrian mode: 5km/h; D: 20km/h; S: 25km/h)
- Range: 30km
- Weight: 13.2kg
- Gradeability: 16%
- Brakinge: ABS + rear dual-pad disc brake
- Rated power: 300W
- Max. power: 600W
- Tires: 8.5" front and rear pneumatic tires
- Controller undervoltageprotection: 29V ± 0.5V
- Controller current limit: 17A ± 0.5A
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Max. load: 100kg
- Rider height: 120cm-200cm
- Rider ageAge: 18-50
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C
- IP-rating: IP54
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Battery Specs
- Lithium ion battery
- Battery model: NE1003-H
- Rated capacity: 7650mAh/ 275Wh
- Rated voltage: 36VDC
- Maximum chargingvoltage: 42VDC
- Charging temperaturerange: 0°C ~ + 40°C
- Discharge temperaturerange: -20°C~ + 50°C
- Battery weight: 1.6kg
- Cyclical lifetime: 500 charging cycles with power maintained above 70%
- Adapter Specs
- Output power: 71W
- Input current: 2A Max
- Output current: 1.7A
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Max Output voltage: 42VDC
- DC cable length: 2m
- DC cable port type: Custom Φ8.0 x 1.6mm
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 8
- Model: Scooter 3